The Digiroad Publication 4/2021 includes road link geometry obtained from the Na-tional Land Survey Topographic Database in September 15th 2021.
- Non-geometric traffic signs, traffic lights, obstacle structures, guar-drails, level crossings have been attached back to the geometry and are now back in Digiroad. With regard to traffic signs, the work focused on roads and private road network.
- Railway level crossings have been updated using the Finnish Trans-port Infrastructure Agency’s level crossing service.
- Obstacle structures have been updated using the obstacle structures in the Topographic database.
- European road numbers have been updated.
- Road turn restrictions have been updated based on no-turn traffic signs.
- For the road network, the data type data correspond to the situation in July 2021 for the following data types: mass, height and width restrict-ions, illuminated road, paved road, road width and crossings.
- For the street network, the data types correspond to the situation in september 2021.
- The field names and data types in the Turn Restriction Restriction_Link table have been updated to match the description of the data types.
- Detachment areas have been updated to reflect current provinces.
Read more on the data publication
Release notes and more detailed information on the new release are available at the Digiroad website, Digiroad publications.
The next Digiroad release will be available at November 2021.
Any questions? Contact us and we will be happy to help you!
Tel. 040 507 2301 (9am-16pm)