Organisation of the Finnish Transport Infrastructure Agency
The organisation of the Finnish Transport Infrastructure Agency (FTIA) is composed of four divisions and five functional areas that report directly to the Director General.
The divisions are: Transport Infrastructure Planning, Projects, Infrastructure Management, and Route Operations and Information Services. The divisions are further divided into departments and units.
The functional areas that report to the Director General are: Communications and Stakeholder Relations; Finance and Performance Management; Legal Services and Procurement; Safety, Security, Management System and Strategy; and Regional Steering.
FTIA is headed by the Director General Kari Wihlman (LL.M)
FTIA Management Team:
- Division Director, Transport Network Planning Mirja Noukka (M.Sc. (Tech.))
- Division Director, Projects Pekka Petäjäniemi (M.Sc. (Tech.))
- Division Director, Infrastructure Management Jukka Karjalainen (M.Sc. (Tech.))
- Division Director, Infrastructure Access and Information Services tba
- Director, Communications and Stakeholder Relations Anna Jokela (M.SSc)
- Director, Management Support and Financial Services Jukka Laiho (M.Sc. (Econ.))
- Director, Administration and Legal Services Laura Kuistio (LL.M)
- Director, Safety, Security, Management System and Strategy Raimo Tapio (M.Sc. (Tech.))
- Director, Regional Steering Jarmo Joutsensaari (M.Sc. (Tech.))
- Director, Railway Markku Nummelin (M.Sc. (Tech.))
- Director, Roads Pekka Rajala ((M.Sc. (Tech.))
In addition, Director, Waterways Esa Sirkiä (M.Sc. (Tech.)) reports directly to the Director General.