Digiroad publication 1/2019 is now available at Finnish Transport Infrastructure Agency data service.
The geometry is obtained from the National Land Survey of Finland with a time stamp of February 2nd 2019.
- The road address network data: parallels the situation in the Road Register data as it was in January 2019.
- Concerning data objects of the road network: the data parallels the situation as it was in the end of October 2018, excluding lane data.
- Street network data objects: included based on the situation in January 2019.
- Digiroad description of data objects has been added a specifications for the Digiroad WMS and WFS interface.
- New in Digiroad: Paved road asset has been added a new classification. More accurate specification is explained in Digiroad description of data objects.
- New in Digiroad: Public transportation stop asset has been added a new field, zone. More accurate specification is explained in Digiroad description of data objects.
- New in Digiroad: Maximum allowed -restrictions now also on ferry routes.
Read more on the data publication
Release notes and more detailed information on the new release are available at the Digiroad website.
The next Digiroad release will most likely be available in April 2019.
Further questions? We are happy to help!
Tel: +358 40 507 2301 (9 a.m. to 4 p.m. EET)